Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Great Ocean Road Marathon Official Photo's

Official Photo's ahead!  Read yesterday's post for a recap of the event.  The photographer's did a great job this year - they captured a heap of images of me & I actually like a lot of them!  Despite the difficulties along the way I actually look happy in a lot of these LOL!







Support crew riding with me for the last couple of kms.....



Just about to cross the timing mat under the finishing line..






And we're done!


 These pictures make me happy & I feel really proud of achieving what I set out to do.  It's been a while since I've felt that.  Not sure why, but it is what it is.  NEXT!!!!!

3 comments:

Blue Grumpster said...

Look at you! You look great! Oh how I wish I could run like you again...

Have a great weekend.

Blue

Chris H said...

I know it's bloody late as, but WELL DONE CHICK.

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Blue! Hope you have a great weekend too!

Thanks Chris!! All good!!! Time keeps escaping me too :-)